Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I guess this is why it's called life

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've written on this. I guess it's because nothing seems to really stand out as newsworthy. Perhaps the larger reason is that I don't feel like I have anything happy/funny/poignant to write about. I don't want to write a blog that makes people sad. To be honest, it's been very tough for me to be back. I don't know if it's Dakar, my poor emotional health, the time of year, a combo, etc. I keep waiting for the moment to pass, but it keeps going strong. I hate this struggle. I know God is faithful. I really do. I know He is keeping the big waves from crashing over me, but the small waves are tiring.
Please pray for me my friend.
AP

P.S. On a happy note, it's dorm Tuesday.

No comments: