Wednesday, July 23, 2008

randomness

I feel compelled to write. I don't know why. I'm tired, really tired. I'm in the middle of the unorganization they described at PFO. Fortunately they described that even organized people go through this time where everything is just everywhere so I'm not going crazy...yet.

I'm ready to go. Really ready. If I could step on the plane tomorrow, I would. I guess that's a good sign. It's a step into the unknown, but yet it seems completely right. I mean, I've been going down this path for four years. It's like I've arrived, but it's still just the beginning.

More to come...most likely from the other side of the Atlantic.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey Annie! Hang on, friend; you can survive the chaos, and it will ease up, I promise! I shall be praying. Like this: May God grace you with a little more P and a little less J, just until you get settled in. :)

BDC said...

Bye, Annie!!