Sunday, July 27, 2008

HAC

No worries...life is good. I haven't left yet, but again I feel compelled to write. (I'm glad my friends talked me into starting one of these.)

I must say I have the most amazing church family ever--Harvest Alliance Church. It is always nice to come back "home" to this church. Today they had a commissioning service for me. The congregation may be small, but it has a heart for missions. Like usual, I started weeping. I don't know what it is, but I always get teary when I talk at church. I think it may be the fact that I can feel their love when I'm standing up front. Seeing my family and members of my church family that I know are praying just gets overwhelming (in a good way).

Well unless I decide to write tomorrow, my next entry will come from the other side of the ocean.
Good-bye!

No comments: