Wednesday, October 21, 2009

just following orders

My sister told me I had to update my blog. When I asked her for a topic, she said to write about my favorite things. What a great idea Hannah. I wanted to include things that may not be well known, even to my family.

First off Hannah, I love listening to you laugh. You have the cutest laugh so we need to talk on the phone more. :)

I love the feel of the first cool breeze, when the weather is starting to turn from hot to cold. I also love the opposite in the springtime. You know, when it feels like everything is coming alive again.

I love ice-cream sprinkles. I don't know exactly why. Perhaps it's the color and the small amount of crunch they add to ice cream.

I enjoy getting lost in a good book, when the characters and setting become real.

Learning something new, especially in math, makes me excited. I enjoy getting to tell my students about new discoveries.

The sound of the ocean; the sense of standing at the edge, looking out to the horizon, and knowing that only God could have created something as majestic as that. It always brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for being an amazing sis Hannah and bringing a smile to my face tonight.

No comments: