Monday, December 8, 2008

The Alphabet Game

On the malaria roadtrip, my friends and I played the alphabet game to take my mind off how I felt. Since there are really no road signs here, we decided to list things that can be boughten out your car window on the side of the road. That's right folks, you can buy all of these things while staying in your car or even cruising along in neutral. I tried to recreate the list two nights when I couldn't sleep. That means this isn't an exhaustive list. ;) Happy reading:

A-axe (during Tabaski), apples
B-boxers, baby walkers
C-crackers, CDs, cots
D-dates, duffle bag
E-eggs, electronics
F-fruit
G-games
H-hats
I-iron, inflatable toys
J-jackets
K-knifes
L-luggage
M-machete (during Tabaski)
N-nuts
O-oranges
P-phone cards
Q-q-tips
R-radios, rams (during Tabaski)
S-shirts, shoes
T-tea
U-undershirts
V-vegetables
W-water
X-xylophone ***haven’t seen this out the window of the car; have seen at beach
Y-yo-yos
Z-zucchini

No comments: